Glenn Poveromo is a Personal Development Facilitator. He has created The Power of Visualization, a self-help program offering mental tools and strategies that empower you to live your best life possible. The Power of Visualization will teach you techniques that allow your powerful mind to work for you and gain the confidence you will need to achieve success in all areas of your life.
CLICK HERE for Glenn’s Website
On today’s episode we discuss:
- What drove Glenn to spread positivity
- Flipping the positivity switch
- Glenn’s experience as a teacher and how he would drive his students towards positivity and generate a sense of hunger for life within each and every one of them
- Why anything worthy in life begins with belief
- How to find mentorship
- Why age is not a requirement for positive growth
- The power of mentoring the youth
- How thoughts/emotions manifest physical reactions in your body
- The guitar metaphor
- The power of visualization
Glenn’s Impact: Glenn wishes to be remembered as someone who helped the world a little better.
Glenn’s nuggets of wisdom
“Anyone likes to be reinforced with positive feelings and positive emotions and I just saw that as my obligation, as my commitment as an educator to help impart that to the kids so that when they believed in themselves, they performed at an entirely different way if they didn’t believe in themselves”
‘You uplift people by your own spirit”
“I believe you have a responsibility to bring what you know out to people because you can help people in their awareness”
“How would you like to spend your living time? Would you like to spend it in a positive way of thinking and feeling or would you prefer to spend it in the negative way of thinking and feeling, and what’s the better choice?”
“I was not an innately positive person growing up.”
“We can speak to ourselves as a coach or a critic. The coach is going to give a solution, the critic is going to dig in with a knife”
“There’s a coherent between what we think and what we feel in our heart”
Another episode of the Positivity Effect goes live next Tuesday – stay tuned!!